Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong

Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong
Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, October 15, 2016.

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong
Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, December 3, 2016.

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)
My middle, second to the youngest, and youngest kuman thong came into my life the night of Sunday, May 28, 2017. Left: Niran; Middle: Ukrit; Right: Tanet.

Monday, October 17, 2016

Last night was Mongkut's third night in our house. I kept the paraffin oil lamp at the kuman thong shrine burning. Henceforth it will be lit Saturday nights only.

Mongkut seems quite happy under my care. I see him now as an eight-year-old boy rather than a baby. This morning I told him that he is welcome to come to the kitchen and the dining room at any time to partake of whichever food he prefers. I also said that he is welcome to come with me whenever I leave the house.

Going to a 2:00 PM, taped-as-live TV interview this afternoon. My first in approximately 20 years, especially after I announced that I have become a hermit (by my definition). I just acquiesced to do this for a friend, who is a consultant to the program. The program will air on Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment