Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong

Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong
Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, October 15, 2016.

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong
Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, December 3, 2016.

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)
My middle, second to the youngest, and youngest kuman thong came into my life the night of Sunday, May 28, 2017. Left: Niran; Middle: Ukrit; Right: Tanet.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

I enshrined the kuman thong at 2:00 PM. He has candy and a glass of water for now. Among the items on his shrine are a faceted crystal ball. I lit incense sticks on the ground floor again, beginning with the burner dedicated to the shrine of the kuman thong. I introduced myself to the kuman thong and told him about the residents of the house and our guests. I was pleased that Cerefina walked toward the shrine and lay down peacefully near it to take a nap.

I wrote five names on five separate pieces of paper and spread them out at the kuman thong's feet. I said that these were my five name choices for him, and asked him to choose which one he liked best. I also said that I liked the first name best, Mongkut, because it means "crown/man with crown" and also sounds like "monk". I asked the kuman thong to indicate his own choice by moving the piece of paper that contained his preferred name. Later, I placed a doll's bed and doll's table and chair on the shrine. I saw that one of the pieces of paper somehow stood up (not shifted sideways) and propped itself against the glass of candy while I was not looking. It moved because of my physical movements, I am sure, but I had no intention of making those movements so that any piece of paper would move. There are the following important things: only ONE piece of paper moved, and theother pieces lay where I originally left them; and, even if I subconsciously moved so that a piece of paper would move, I had no idea WHICH ONE that would be. But, sure enough, the piece of paper that moved was that one which bore the name Mongkut. I now need to recite the chant for name-changing some time later.

Toto was able to fix the second glitch on my Word document.

No comments:

Post a Comment