Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong

Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong
Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, October 15, 2016.

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong
Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, December 3, 2016.

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)
My middle, second to the youngest, and youngest kuman thong came into my life the night of Sunday, May 28, 2017. Left: Niran; Middle: Ukrit; Right: Tanet.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I had a dream about Thai magic last night, but I did not bother to record it upon waking. I remember only snatches of it.

The Dream:

The dream is set in the old apartment I lived in 30 years ago. I am in the kitchen, which, in this dream, has a door that leds to my bedroom.

Lee is in this dream. She shows me a catalogue of talismanic objects from Chiang Mai. I am deciding between two miniature, male figures that seem to be made of clay. I feel that Lee will sell me only one figure and will give me a hard time before allowing me to buy it. I am therefore most delighted to see that she leaves me a bilao to which both figures are fastened. I am getting both after all. I stand on the bilao, but I don't know why I do that.

Then, my sister Sylvia is in the dream. I tell her about the talismanic objects that I am buying.

My Interpretation:

There are bridges between the dream images/events and things that happened in my waking life.

Lee has been elusive. I ordered a kuman thong from her but she has been very unresponsive about it.

Yesterday my sister Sylvia showed me photos of a kuman thong she was planning to buy for herself on-line.

Last night W. sent me photos showing that he'd already bought the second kuman thong I wanted and was shipping it to me.

The night of the dream W. sent me a photo of the shipping receipt.

There are two male figures in the dream representing Mongkut and my prospective, new, kuman thong.

No comments:

Post a Comment