Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong

Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong
Mongkut, my eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, October 15, 2016.

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong

Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong
Channarong, my second eldest kuman thong. Arrived Saturday, December 3, 2016.

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)

Tanet (Rich Man), Niran (Eternal), and Ukrit (Supreme)
My middle, second to the youngest, and youngest kuman thong came into my life the night of Sunday, May 28, 2017. Left: Niran; Middle: Ukrit; Right: Tanet.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Attuning to the second kuman thong. It is in its double-box. W. packed it in one box, which went inside the box the shipping company packed it in. With lots of bubble wrap. W. and the company took care that the metal would not shatter in transit.

According to W. this one is really heavy. He had to get off his bike and tote the bag containing the kuman thong in his arms like a real child after he bought it.

Unlike Mongkut, I sense no fear in my second kuman thong. He is an experienced warrior. He does not fear the dark and the enclosed space he is in. He seems to know where he is being brought--W. most probably told him or he must have heard W. conversing with the packers--and is waiting it out patiently.

I've been reminding Mongkut that his brother is on his way here, and that he won't be so lonely with a brother for company.

No comments:

Post a Comment